Friday, March 03, 2006

Donkey Skin













Blue due a woman I wish.
But to please a traitor pure around the neck
on youth is never wise. Snag in time.
Surprise poems of the future on the
finger. If you like music, marry daddy.

Don't cry, it is the tradition
abjure conform.
Color of princesses & fairies now impossible,
batteries listen, caprice listens
servants hesitate.
He killed the donkey, already.
My wand is a chest, an ordeal,
on it's way out of town.

Run donkey--
you are an extraordinary thing.
Scullion, turn around, slowly.
TV alive how a filthy banker's
guilty inner force forces happy days, Rose.
I love myself, I know what I'm doing.
In its path I seemed.

Calm down men, Ill turn it.
They'll lock you up in a red circle, but not me.
Prepare your dough.
Prepare your slaughter.
Irritate Him.
Life is full of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home