Friday, March 31, 2006

Wild Horses of Fire

















isn't it a conceit to get them deeper into the woods?
god is a necklace
you loook I loook
I will tell mother
I guess that means I love you
Almost fall, but don't
walk back through the water
What is the difference between the sheep and the music?
you might want to marry the green field, that is it
something natural will happen
you know what happend
where all this fog came from
that was one huge ass raft
unsteadied people made up stuff
I will if I can
I can hear what you're saying, I'm standing right here
without straight lines
with untranslatable lines
wild horses have no shoes
we're making a big pile of junk
she put on her best earmuffs for you, and you can't appreciate her, your wife
this is a test
a book of words







with thanks to Thom Donovan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home